The academic articles displayed on Finestpaper.co.uk are for reference purpose only, and they must not be forwarded as the finalized work. The articles are only provided for assisting the academic students in solving their assignments. Any sort of correspondence from emails who do not follows our work domain and contact number will not be welcomed and the Finest Papers will not be held responsible for any damages caused because of such correspondence.
Any changes made in the policy are published on the website. The following policy covers the handling of personal information provided by our respective clients. We take all measures to protect the information of our clients.
The following website and all its available content are sole proprietary of the management and are shared here for non-commercial usage. Visitors of the website can read the document for their references only. Users will have no right to own the posted articles in shape of its download or copying from it.
In order to receive free revision, customers are required to provide a request for a revision within 20 days of the completion date. However, in the case of dissertation, thesis or any other reasonably large order, the timeline exceeds up to 45 days. If the revision request falls within these guidelines we will revise the order to meet the customer’s initial requirements free of charge.
Once the above-mentioned timeline has passed it shall be assumed that the customer is satisfied.
Any revision request sent by the customer for plagiarism must be accompanied by a detailed report for the plagiarism found. All revision requests pertaining to customers’ order will be completed as per the urgency of the order with 24 hours as standard minimum turnaround time.
Revision turnaround time as per urgency is as follows:
- For orders up to 24 hours of urgency; Revision turnaround time would be of minimum 24 hours.
- For orders between 24-48 hours of urgency; Revision turnaround time would be at least 48 hours.
- For orders of 48 hours and above; Revision turnaround time would be 72 hours.
How to claim your refund:
To assure your refund request is approved, please make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Claim your refund, specifying your concern by contacting us via any of the following three modes: a) Contact number# +44 20 3286 7097
b) Click Live Chat to start chat now
c) Send us an email for a prompt response([email protected])
- We will try to resolve your concern by virtue of our revision policy immediately or else will send you a refund request approval response email from our refund department.
- . You will be required to discard your paper including all revisions and amendments received from WesternPapers.co.uk.
After the refund, your paper rights would be obtained by www.finestpaper.co.uk and you would not be able to display any version of the paper sent by www.finestpaper.co.uk